The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
• All team members and guests will be asked to wash hands in the restroom or to disinfect with hand sanitizer.
• Guests will NOT be allowed to enter if they are sick, have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• We will greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
• Stations are placed 6 feet apart/partitioned to maintain social distancing.
• Effective 6/8/2021, per CDC guidelines, team members and guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask. If you have not been vaccinated we kindly ask that you mask up. We can provide you with one if needed. As always, safety is our #1 priority and if you would still like your service provider to wear a mask we will happily do so.
• Only guests with an appointment will be allowed to enter the salon. No additional guests, please.
• Contactless payment by credit card or Apple Pay only (no cash!)–we will not have cash available to make change for tips; if you wish to tip your stylist in cash, please have it ready in an envelope prior to your appointment before you enter the salon.
• Strict disinfection and sanitation procedures will be carried out throughout the day as well as between each guest.
• Complimentary value-added services and beverage and magazine offerings will be suspended at this time.
• Clean robes will be provided for each guest to wear during his/her appointment.
• Please limit personal belongings brought into the salon with you (cell phone, keys and form of payment) to what can fit in your lap.