The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
- All team members and guests will have a temperature check with a touchless thermometer upon entering the salon and will then be asked to wash hands in the restroom or to disinfect with hand sanitizer.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter if they are sick, have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- Call or text us when you arrive, and we will let you know when your stylist is ready for you–a team member will greet you at the door and walk you out after your appointment.
- We will greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Stations are placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- All team members and guests must wear masks. We can provide you with one if needed.
- Only guests with an appointment will be allowed to enter the salon. No additional guests, please.
- Contactless payment by credit card or Apple Pay only (no cash!)–we will not have cash available to make change for tips; if you wish to tip your stylist in cash, please have it ready in an envelope prior to your appointment before you enter the salon.
- Strict disinfection and sanitation procedures will be carried out throughout the day as well as between each guest.
- Complimentary value-added services and beverage and magazine offerings will be suspended at this time.
- To prevent the spread of germs, blow-dry services are suspended at this time. Please come in with clean, dry hair for all haircutting services.
- Clean robes will be provided for each guest to wear during his/her appointment.
- Please limit personal belongings brought into the salon with you (cell phone, keys and form of payment) to what can fit in your lap.