In The News
Salon Today is a prestigious publication that honors the growth and success of salons and spas all over the country. To qualify for recognition, salons must meet criteria in professionalism, innovation and industry best practices. It’s an honor to be recognized by them for the last four years in various categories:
- 2018: Customer Service—we were recognized for our ability to go above and beyond for each guest, each visit.
- 2018: Employee Education—we were recognized for our commitment to the continued growth of our team members.
- 2018: Technology—we were recognized for our internal systems and processes that help us operate seamlessly.
- 2017: Salon of the Year runner up—recognized for the style and aesthetic of our Heights salon.
- 2016: Customer Service—recognized for our lagniappe efforts to improve the guest experience, like our Fantasy Football league for staff members and guests alike.
- 2015: Recruitment & Training—recognized for our ability to build a company culture of support, professionalism and teamwork.
In 2019, we were recognized by Salon Today for our diverse and welcoming culture—we love having guests from all backgrounds and we are always looking for ways to make sure everyone feels comfortable in our space.
Our owner, Fiona Tolunay was recognized by Yahoo Finance as a celebrated female entrepreneur of Houston’s Heights neighborhood.